Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our debut cover

There seems no better way to start the blog than with the cover of our debut issue. It's the Mexican get-away architect Eddie Jones and his wife, Lisa, built for their family, and it was shot by the marvelous Robert Reck. We're indebted to our photographers for sharing such wonderful projects with us. Below the image you'll find a note Robert sent when the issue launched -- he's as happy as we are!

Thank you, Robert, and thank you to all our friends and fans. Your energy's given us a huge boost as we start in on the July/August issue.


 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The magazine looks great and I'm sure everyone there must be very happy. All the responses I've received were in the WOW category. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be on the cover of the inaugural  issue, and I think it looks spectacular even if I do say so myself. I keep pinching myself to believe it. 

All the best to all of you,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment